Monday, September 7, 2009

second sock progress


On the four hour drive to Ottawa I completed 2/3rds of the leg of my second sock. On the four hour drive home, I finished the leg, the heel and got started on the gusset decreases. Not much time to knit during our visit though - too busy working with my brother on his endless to-do list. His 90 year old house has beautiful, large sunlit rooms and lots of character, but, good grief, it needs a lot of work! I don't think I'd have the energy to take on a house like that.

Once home I found a dossier for my first target in Hat Wars in my email. Now to decide on some blue worsted weight yarn for the first hat and knit a gauge swatch. The pattern posts September 18 at 12:01 am and I have to be ready. Don't want to be eliminated in the first round!

No comments: