Saturday, January 3, 2009

row 98


Clearly, until I finish this blanket this is destined to be the world's most boring blog. Knitting this blanket is all I seem to do. And I'm sorry, because it gets harder every day to come up with a picture of the blanket that's any different from the day before, so it must be very dull for anyone reading along. I've just completed the second row of the seventh pattern repeat - row 98 if anyone's counting - which puts me nearly half way.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still loving the blanket, loving the pattern and loving the yarn. It's all going swimmingly. And I'm not completely obsessed - the laundry is done, the house is clean and all the Christmas decorations have been taken down and packed away. Still, I'm glad it's a baby blanket and not any bigger, because I'm starting the feel the temptation of other yarns and other patterns. Maybe I'll put it aside and cast on the body of my Taiga sweater during Hockey Night in Canada. Just for a change of pace.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's the trouble with knitting a blanket & blogging about it. Not that I knit blankets, I'm more about the instant gratification thing. But it's very pretty.