Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday's List of Awesome

My Thursday posts are inspired by Neil Pasricha's list of Awesome Things found here. Since starting these posts I've found that I take special care to notice and remember the awesome everyday - a happy side effect! Here goes with this week's list:

i) local vine ripened tomatoes

ii) going through a car wash

iii) dropping in at the LYS by chance on the day of the annual inventory blow out sale

iv) when an email pops in to your inbox from an old friend you haven't seen or heard from in thirty years, and she sounds just the same!

v) a picot edge - looking at it after it's done though, not while you're doing it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful "awesomes". I used to do a blessing each day. It made you think of all the happy things that had happened and truly see your life as the wonderful gift it is.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I love picot edges!

Anonymous said...

All of those things are pretty darn awesome!