Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday's List of Awesome


With a nod to Neil Pasricha here's my list of awesome things from the past week:

i) Daylilies are blooming, and blooming, and blooming.

ii) When asked what he'd like for dessert, my three year old nephew replies without hesitation, "butter".

iii) Watching a miniature schnauser run.

iv) "It was really fun ... the funnest ... " Gavin struggles to find superlatives for the paddling conditions on Monday evening.

v) One green light after another from the highway to my driveway last night.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

"Butter"LOL

Anonymous said...

That day lily is AWESOME. The color is so rich.

I remember being a kid and thinking butter all by itself was kind of great. I remember telling my mom that when I was grown up I'd eat as much butter and sugar from the sugar bowl as I wanted.

The thought of that NOW is kind of revolting. LOL

MagicalJane said...

What a beautiful colour that lily is. I enjoy your list of awesomeness.

One pair of Hands said...

I've never seen a day lily in that colour. Isn't it beautiful. Mine are yellow.