Tuesday, January 11, 2011

stripes and more stripes


For the fourth pair I'm using a Bronzed Berry Stripes colourway of Kroy sock yarn but one ball just won't be enough for a pair of socks. Seeing as it's self-striping anyway what's the harm in adding a few more stripes in Gentry Gray to make up the shortfall? This should work out nicely, I think.

With about 15-20 cms of snow forecast for this afternoon and early evening, I've opted to take the train to work. Why drive in bumper-to-bumper traffic for hours when I can instead knit on the train while watching the scenery go by? And then considering that work is not too busy, my forecast for today is quiet, with a lot of knitting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan for a snowy day.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I envy your ability to take the train...

Ziggyeor said...

Yeah for yarn! Can't wait to see your yarn orts for the TUSAL