Monday, February 7, 2011

WIP wrestling match #1


As promised, the second of my Socks for Christy is complete. What a lovely pattern this is. I love the way the twisted stitches swirl up the leg of the sock. I'm definitely going to knit another pair, and next time I'm definitely knitting the heel as written (sigh).

And as promised, this is the first of my wrestling matches with my various in-progress projects. You may have noticed that I started with an easy one, a project that was almost already finished. Well, why not? May as well get the ball rolling on a high note, right? Tomorrow I promise to roll up my sleeves and really wade in.

4 comments:

Marlee Marie said...

Lovely pattern and fabulous colour!!! 8)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

socks look great!

Elizabeth said...

I love that pattern and the yarn. Just added it to my queue now!

Frieda said...

Those socks are absolutely stunning !