Saturday, March 21, 2009

k3p1

Down the leg, around the heel, onto the foot. Wondering if I'm bored yet? Bored of round after round of stockinette and K3P1 rib? Nope, not at all. It's been a very soothing knit.

Next on the needles will be a Pro Bono hat. I knit several of these hats last year for the Warm Hands Network. It's a simple ribbed hat, but well-fitting and warm. Really warm when knit with a double strand of wool. Several hats done but no photos taken, which leaves an empty spot on my Ravelry projects page, and I just can't bear it. Time to make another hat for photography purposes.

I think I'm ready for a few weeks of knitting hats and mittens. There's an abundance of patterns on Ravelry, and an abundance of wool in my stash. And what could be better than sharing that abundance?

No comments: