Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Surmount the Stash: April 2013 update




accomplished: Christmas 2012 knitting, Lace Ribbon Scarf, two acrylic baby yarn hats, three pairs of socks including Lozenge Pattern Socks, scrappy socks and a pair of baby socks.

nope: I still have enough acrylic baby yarn for another hat or two. The loom is warped and there's a weaving project started.

The last month felt very productive - maybe it's just relief from finally finishing last year's Christmas knitting? And it feels like April will be productive as well. I've got some goals in mind that are pretty ambitious. Truth be told I'm a bit afraid of some of those sock patterns. Ensnared is very unusual construction which makes me nervous. And, as for the Shark Week Socks, suffice it to say that the pattern is 55 pages long. We'll just have to see how I do.

4 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Looks like it was a terrific month!

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

55 pages long??!!??!!

You've done great this month! I may have to pick up on my blog updates again, to keep myself on track.

Stefanie said...

You're always so productive. Helps to watch something good while clackin' away.

Anonymous said...

A 55-page pattern? YIKES!

But, if you take one step at a time it's doable, right??? LOL

Can't wait to see your new sock projects.