Thursday, April 8, 2010

the other half


Mindful that my first skeins of Berroco NaturLin were plucked from sales bins, I was keen to get back to Romni promptly to get those necessary second skeins before they were snatched up by another shopper. And luckily I was able to find another skein in each of my four colourways. Tonight I'll get working on the second half my luxurious washcloth using Theresa Gaffey's DragonScales Washcloth pattern. And then maybe knit her Seed Stitch Stripe version in navy blue, her Horseshoe Lace version in chocolate brown, and her Tile Stitch version in oat colour.

Progress on my Gull Lace baby blanket continues at a slow but steady pace. I expect I'll be binding off Friday or Saturday. And then I really think it's time to get back to my Heartland Lace Shawl.

No comments: