Thursday, February 11, 2010

on your mark ....


In my usual last minute style, I decided to sort out my needles and swatch for the Ravelympics ... after all, the opening ceremonies are tomorrow evening and I need to be ready. Two sizes of circular needles are specified, and I have the smaller of them. Good thing I checked; I can pick up the larger size today. This morning I knitted a quick swatch to check gauge on the smaller needles, just to see. A few stitches smaller than the specified gauge, so the larger needle size should be just the ticket.

A whole sweater in just over two weeks? It'll certainly be a challenge! One thing I can tell you - this Rowan Felted Tweed yarn is a dream. It's going to be lovely to work with.

1 comment:

Frieda said...

Cheering you on ! I love your yarn choice , it looks luscious . They have some wonderful colours ...