Friday, February 12, 2010

get set ...


Not much left on my second Shu'Tugal sock - a few more repeats of the pattern on the foot and then the toe. Because Vancouver is in the Pacific Time Zone they're three hours behind Toronto, meaning the opening ceremonies for the Olympics don't start until late evening here. This second sock will be finished in plenty of time. As my anticipation of the Ravelympics ramps up I seem to be knitting faster; getting set for my event, the Sweaterboard race, to start.

Next? Gather my materials, print out my pattern and highlight the pertinent instructions. For me, there's a real danger of going wrong while rushing to get the knitting done.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm ready, waiting, good luck!

Gavinf said...

And to think, you gave up a promising career in ballet, to knit...