- Petty Harbour Socks - complete
- Vanilla is the New Black Socks - complete
- There & Back Again Socks - complete
- Somewhere Socks - 35% done, into the foot section of the first sock
- Crosshaven Socks - 55% done, just started the second sock
- Gschnitztal Socks - 10% done, slow progress with dark yarn
- Tuxie Love - 5% done, just starting colourwork on first sock
- Alfrick Socks - using Sandnes Garn Sisu in grey and white
- Twisted Flower Socks - using Hikoo CoBaSi yarn in Egyptian Blue
- Feny Socks - using Lang Jawoll Superwash in turquoise and chocolate
- Double Heelix Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Yaacov Socks - using Lang Jawoll Magic Dégradé
- Brigit Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Crenate Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Somewhere Socks - using various shades of blue scraps
- Merripog Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Mad Mix Socks - using various stash yarn scraps
- Rrribb-it! Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Glass Slippers Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Ringwood Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Leyburn Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Hearty Man Plaid Socks - using stash yarn TBD
- Mojo Socks - using stash yarn TBD
It's been crazy record-setting hot here over the past week, Sweaty fingers and hands make knitting unpleasant, so progress is a bit slow. Sounds like the heat wave will end Wednesday, at which time seasonal fall weather will finally arrive. The extra blast of summer was pretty nice though - swimming and paddling every day!
I did cast on a vanilla sock - Tuxie Love - which I've added to my list. It's simple pattern with a bit of colourwork at the top of the leg and a bit more at the end of the foot. And it's perfect choice for a friend with a birthday at the beginning of November, with her beloved tuxedo cat Lucy! Not much to show yet; if I finish the colourwork on the leg before the next post, then I'll snap and post a photo.
Mostly I've worked on Crosshaven socks. On Sunday morning I kitchenered the first sock and cast on the second. I've knit the design as written, except that I made the heel flap longer to accommodate my pointy heel and high instep. Perfect fit and gorgeous pattern. I should mention that in the photo I am wearing the right sock on my left foot so that you can see the mock cable detail down the side of the leg and foot. The left sock is a mirror image.
Reviewing my list I'm feeling badly about how long those Somewhere Socks have been hibernating, so perhaps I'd better find some time to spend with them :) After Crosshaven though, and perhaps before Gschnitztal. We'll see.
That's it for me today! Have a great week everyone!