Monday, January 5, 2009

on a Sunday?!


Canada Post delivered a parcel to my house on Sunday morning. Wait. Take a moment to think that through - Canada Post delivered on a Sunday. Never saw that coming.

Once I recovered from the shock of that, I snipped the plastic bindings and tore off the kraft wrap to uncover 12 glorious skeins of Briggs & Little Heritage 2 ply in Sheep's Grey. Which I had actually been expecting, having been tipped off by a phone call from my brother. The wool is a birthday gift which arrived belatedly, thanks to Canada Post. But so much better late than never!

The wool feels great and smells great. I'm sure to spend the next several days just enjoying the wool itself piled on my kitchen counter. But I've also spent some time looking around at patterns. And I think I've settled on this one - nice, huh?

No comments: