Thursday, February 10, 2011

this little piggy


All that's missing are some felt circles for his nostrils. Poor piggy; he doesn't seem to realize that there's a very angry Cardinal right behind him. Really, it serves him right after stealing all those eggs from the nest! Just wait 'til I make an angry Goldfinch - there'll be no peace for this hapless pig!

On Tuesday night I tried making the snout a couple of times, but no matter what I did it didn't look right. For whatever reason, when I sat down to try the snout again last night the instructions seemed crystal clear. Weird. I think I've sewn the snout onto his face a bit crookedly, but it seems to add to his hapless charm. Now to find some felt for nostrils...

4 comments:

Frieda said...

They're super cute ! Can't wait to see the goldfinch .

Marlee said...

That Cardinal's eyebrows look familiar....

Magical Jane said...

should I be a friend and remind you before this new trend takes over .... small house on the lake. small house. lol.
Looks like you're having fun!

Knitting Goddesses Knitting Guild said...

You have done a great job on these guys. They are so cute!