Tuesday, August 11, 2009

tent sale

Two and a half hours there, two and half hours back, but still worth it! Shirley, Christine and I made a day trip to the Spinrite Tent Sale. And came home with bags and bags of yarn. My best deal was dishcloth cotton picked out of the Factory Mill Ends bin - natural colour, 100% cotton for $2.65/ lb. And I had to laugh, in every second car in the parking lot was a husband looking pained and impatient.

Also, I've finalized the pattern for my Bee dishcloth. Phew. Hopefully I can get the pattern written up and good pictures ready for a blog post tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In every second car in the parking lot was a husband looking pained and impatient.
Except in your car...

Magical Jane said...

fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

What's the buzz? What's the buzz about bees? Or is the buzz about towels? I love the bee pattern.

And I think you should design and knit a swarm of bees sweater in winter white or Arctic Night blue and then gift it to a dear sibling such as your sister.

Anonymous said...

or one of your brothers (you pick)