Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Must Knit Faster


The thumbs should only take a few minutes this evening, which means one more present will be finished up today. Yippee! It's all starting to seem do-able. Maybe I can knit a few afghan squares tonight as well? Must Knit Faster.

Work on the Railwayish socks continues. I'm still a bit behind schedule on those, but it looks like work is starting to slow down, leaving me more time to knit.

This year Christmas falls on Saturday and Boxing Day on Sunday - how great is that!?! We're working a half day Friday and taking Monday and Tuesday off in lieu of the two stat holidays on the weekend.That's four and half days off! Enough time to knit a pair of socks for someone I won't see until the 29th?

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Ugh. I know the feeling - I just found out I won't be off work on the 22 as planned - there go two days of pre-christmas knitting!

Frieda said...

I love those mittens ! The pattern is on my MUST knit list for the new year !

WildflowerWool said...

It looks like you are having great luck getting your gifts knit! The red mitts look great.