Monday, September 20, 2010

catching up


Shhh .... I'm supposed to be working. But in actual fact, I just finished the bind off of my second sock; the second sock of my second pair of Take Five socks. It's bad enough that I'm slacking off, but Andrea took the time to model them for me for a picture. And she's supposed to be organizing a big shipment for Fed-Ex this afternoon. Don't feel too bad for the boss who's vacationing in Boston this week - I did start my shift an hour early this morning, and Andrea came in to work on her usual day off. Besides, we're just about caught up anyway.

And that's about how things are on the knitting front as well. About caught up, that is. These socks are done. My shelf liner? Almost. Maybe a half hour or so to knit tonight through the season premiere of Chuck. And then, new things to knit!

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Oh I'm so jealous - I wish my boss would go away so I could knit at work - actually i just wish my boss would go away period.

Anonymous said...

The socks turned out beautifully!

Looks like you and I will both be starting fresh tomorrow.

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

totally stunning!!!! I feel the need to cast on some socks NOW!