Saturday, August 11, 2012
Sorry that I haven't been posting very regularly; some days the Clapotis doesn't look much different than the day before, no matter how much time I spend knitting. With luck I'll be starting the decrease rows later today. Meanwhile, here are some thoughts:
• Drafting mawatas was fun and interesting when I started this project ... now it's tedious.
• Raw silk sticks to everything.
• It is possible to drop a stitch in raw silk, but it takes some convincing. Possibly because raw silk sticks to everything?!
• Clapotis makes a beautiful finished object but it's an extremely boring knit.
• I (still) hate circular needles.