Saturday, April 10, 2010

cat approved


Within seconds of finishing and folding my Gull Lace blanket, the cat was settled squarely on it. Trying to claim it, I think, which is a bit greedy considering that she has a cat bed on every floor of the house. But how sweetly and beseechingly she looked up at me!

The blanket is done - 30" wide x 36" long including the garter stitch borders. And unlike so many of my previous blanket projects, I cruised through the last half of the blanket without a lot of complaining. Somehow this pattern was just mindless enough to be perfect TV knitting without begin absolutely tedious. In fact, I'm already inventorying the worsted wool in my stash to see if there's enough to make another. But first, I really have to finish my lace shawl.

3 comments:

Frieda said...

Aw come on you know you really knit that just for me (says the cat ). Love the photo and that is one gorgeous cat ! Can't say I blame her for trying ...

One pair of Hands said...

A little cat with good taste. You are going to make a rug for him, aren't you? How could you resist those eyes?

Wanderingcatstudio said...

If it's cat approved you know its good for the baby!