Monday, February 4, 2013
Surmount the Stash February update
Ringwood socks and fingerless gloves for Gavin. Not to mention half a dozen pairs of Baby Moc-A-Socs.
It's not just the cuteness that's got me obsessed; it's the perfect pattern for using up baby yarn and sock yarn scraps. With six pairs done and two more pairs awaiting cuffs, I can happily announce that I've knit through every last inch of superwash wool baby yarn. Now THAT feels like progress.
Which leads me to my goals for February:
• finish the booties, finish the scarf, finish my Christmas knitting and finish my French sock
• knit at least two pairs of socks, including at least one from scraps
• knit a couple of baby hats to use up every last bit of acrylic baby yarn
• weave something from cotton
• make a square or two from acrylic worsted scraps for SIBOL